ALL THE MARKS OF QUALITY WITH A CLASSIC LOOK
The new centerpiece of your gaming room is here with the Fat Cat Reno II Billiard Table! This 7.5’ table is sure to brings hours of fun to your whole family, and complete the look of your game room with its classic style. The Reno II look begins with the finish. Maple veneers with a cherry finish give this pool table its signature look of a bygone era. This finish is highlighted with panels of a lighter color for smooth contrast that catches the eye. French style drop pockets invoke a sense of tradition, the way a billiard table should look. With tapered legs that complement the traditional style, this table also fits nicely in more contemporary rooms. The legs also feature levelers, to ensure an even playing field. Completing the look, playing surface is covered in a rich crimson cloth cover, that can stand up to tough play and looks good doing it. The Reno II features all the marks of quality found in a billiard table, but won’t break the bank. This is made evident with the Accuslate playing surface, just beneath the cloth cover. Accuslate gives you a smooth playing surface for years, as it is resistant to warping, and costs just a fraction of what it would take to install a slate table top. Surrounding the playing surface are 1.5” thick solid maple rails, featuring the classic white diamond inlays, to assist in lining up your shots. These rails feature tough, yet elastic K66 rubber bumpers, which will retain their bounce for years to come. Each Reno II comes ready to play once assembly is complete, as all the accessories are included such as: a complete set of billiard balls, two 57” cue sticks, one resin triangle, two pieces of cue chalk and a rail brush. Prepare for fun that lasts for hours with the Fat Cat Reno II!
- Accuslate playing surface is engineered to provide the smoothest playing surface available at a fraction of the cost of a slate table.
- Classic style matches traditional and transitional decor seamlessly and completes the look of your parlor or game room.
- 6 inch solid wood rails with white diamond inlays are equipped with K66 rubber bumpers for elastic responsiveness even after years of play.
- Fringed drop pockets offer classic design to complete the look of this magnificent table.
- Seven year warranty on the Accuslate playing surface.
- Includes two pieces of chalk, one resin triangle, two 57” cues, one rail brush, and once complete set of 2.25” billiard balls.
- Dimensions (inches): 89.50 (L) x 50.50 (W) x 31 (H)
- Color: Burgundy
- Size: 7 Feet
- SKU: 64-0126
BACKSPIN SPORTS PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
At Backspin Sports we work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have retail locations
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie: eBay, Overstock, etc...)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
BACKSPIN SPORTS LTL GAMETABLE SHIPPING & RETURNS POLICY
We have flat rate shipping program for all table games that ship LTL. Please note each SKU has a unique flat rate. Please note the standard listed rates now include threshold 2-man delivery. Deliveries will be protected from the weather by placing them in the closest dry area (porch, garage or inside closest door or the dwelling). Includes liftgate and two-man delivery.
Re-delivery is an extra $50. Re-packing is an extra $35/item.
If any items are damaged or missing from the carton(s) please report this to us within five (5) working days of receipt of shipment. If you or your customer receive damaged or open carton(s), a separate claim must be filed with the carrier within five (5) business days. Be sure you sign "subject to inspection and verification" upon receipt of such carton(s).
If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Any boxes arriving damaged or open must be reported to the carrier immediately. Shortages must be reported to us within five (5) business days of receipt of shipment or no credit can be given.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Do you guys install as well or just ship the product?
Thanks for your question. We have affiliations with White Glove services and can check on that for you as it is not available in certain areas. Shoot us an email with your delivery address and which days of the week work best for you to recieve your table.