SUITABLE FOR LONG CARDIO SESSIONS AND REHAB
The FDF Evolution E350 FluidRower is a high-quality compact commercial grade rowing ergometer with an instant natural catch and a smooth, consistent feel through the whole stroke. The E350 resistance is provided by the unique semi isokinetic properties of our patented Twin Tank Adjustable Fluid Resistance system.
The E350 will cater for the explosive power of any HIIT workout all day every day and yet remains silky smooth at any combination of stroke rate and resistance making it suitable for long cardio sessions, warm ups, cool downs and rehabilitation.
Rowing has long been viewed as an efficient training modality for your whole body; the E350 FluidRower takes this efficiency to new levels. Set the Fluid Resistance to suit you, choose your stroke rate and range of motion and train effectively and efficiently to meet your fitness goals.
The E350 FluidRower has a unique, robust design with the adjustable Fluid Resistance angled Twin Tank, a convenient height rowing seat and a comparatively short frame length. The attractive narrow design provides practical benefits for easy access, minimal floor space requirements and compact vertical storage option making it ideal for group classes. Every fitness facility needs at least one rowing machine, and the unique versatility of the E350 FluidRower makes it an obvious choice.
- 10 Level Patented Variable Fluid Resistance (VFR), to suit ANY fitness level.
- Direct Drive System (Patent Pending) Monitor.
- Interactive Performance Monitor (IPM) with USB port.
- The IPM displays: time; speed; distance; stoke rate; calories per hour; watts; 16 level adjustment, pacer.
- The IPM gives you quick start, manual programs, interval training, USB port allows interactive programming.
- Fitted with Heart Rate receiver as standard & compatible with all main HR belts.
- Height Adjustable footplates with Advance Heel Cradle footboard design (Reg, Design) and straps to ensure optimal foot placement and comfortable rowing position.
- Rigid frame construction for maximum stability.
- Rubber feet for adhesion to floor surfaces and to prevent damage.
- Seat at “office chair” height for ease of entry and exit.
- Optional Back Support Handle – Dyneema® cable- no noisy chains, no lubrication.
- Deluxe Ergonomic handle allows comfortable grip and minimized strain on forearms wrists and hands.
- Extended transport wheels for ease of movement.
- Air Glide low friction seat rollers, concealed for cleaner, safer, and smoother ride.
- Tough hardened dual anodized aluminum seat rails.
Stands on end for compact storage
Maximum user weight: 150kg (330lbs)
1090 x 580 x 420mm (42.91 x 22.83 x 16.53″)
Nett Weight 50.0kg (110.2lb)
Gross Weight 60.0kg (132.3lb)
Cubic Metres 0.2656 (9.38 cubic feet)
1290 x 125 x 95mm (50.78x 4.92 x 3.74″)
Nett Weight 4.8kg (10.6lb)
Gross Weight 5.1kg (11.2lb)
Cubic Metres 0.0152(0.54 cubic feet)
EVOLUTION E350 FLUIDROWER
(Updated model of the Original E316)
(Designed for North America, will vary with international models.)
Full Commercial Use
BACKSPIN SPORTS PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
At Backspin Sports we work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have retail locations
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie: eBay, Overstock, etc...)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.