AN INDUSTRY-FIRST ADJUSTABLE BARBELL & CURL SYSTEM
From deadlifts, presses, cleans and jerks the MX80 variable weight system combines a range of fixed bar options in one compact, heavy duty weight lifting package. Replacing 26 fixed weight bars or 1140 lbs (517 kg), this industry-first adjustable barbell and EZ curl rack is designed for compact spaces and allows for seamless weight transition between reps.
At the turn of a selector dial, you can rapidly increase or decrease your weight to match your strength training goals. Perfectly balanced to ensure that as the resistance is altered the shape of the barbell never changes, its unique rack and pinion design prevents jamming and ensures weight selection is smooth and precise.
Both the barbell and EZ Curl bar can be removed and replaced at 180 degrees, allowing you to handle it just like you would a free-weight at the gym. This exceptionally sculpted and robust performer, will help you gain lean body mass, lose fat and improve your general fitness level in the comfort of your own home gym.
A basic home gym must-have, the MX80 training system together with the MX55 adjustable dumbbells, offer all the pro-style features you would expect from any professional gym quality weights equipment.
- MX80 Selectorized Bar Systems feature our unique MX SELECT patented rack and pinion design; compact size, balanced, secure and accurate.
- The MX80 Selectorized Bar System includes a Straight Bar and EZ-Curl Bar, all included on it’s sleek and compact rack. The MX80 twin bar rack (included) allows for rapid and easy changing between Straight and EZCurl Bars, both using the same nylon coated, machined steel weight plates.
- MX80 replaces 13 x fixed Barbells and 13 x fixed EZ-Curl Bars with a compact, convenient and smart system. With either MX80 Bar cradled in the rack, you can simply select weight from 20 - 80 lbs (9.1 - 36.3kg) at the turn of a dial. You securely lock the selected weight into place by pressing the selector dial down into the housing.
- MX80 Selectorized Bar System is safe, convenient, accurate, space-efficient and great looking.
- The perfect addition to any home fitness area, it pairs with the MX55 Dumbbell System to deliver a total free-weight package.
looks, feels and functions just like a fixed weight barbell
with heavy duty steel cores and high quality knurling
length of weight shortens evenly each side, as less weight is selected
Quiet smooth operation
changing weight does not involve handling the weight
No protruding knobs or ends
selector dials recess into collars after weight selection
Unique rack and pinion design
securely locks weight plates into an immovable position
price per pound is close to the average for most models
Great for group training
the compact system allows for multiple sets in one room
- Weight Range: 20-80 lbs in 5 lb increments (9.8-36.4 kg in 2.25 kg increments)
- Total weight with stand: 135.3 lbs (61.5 kg)
- Bar length: 47.8” long (121.5 cm) – end to end loaded
- Bar inside dimensions: 43.5” (110.5 cm) bar (inside dimensions) by 1.12” (2.85 cm) diameter
- System footprint in stand: 56.3” L X 18.5” W X 30.9”H (143 cm L X 47 cm W X 78.5 cm H)
- Barbell Body: Steel
- Bar Grip: Knurled Steel
- Weight Plates: Steel Coated in Polyanide Nylon
- Handset Mechanism: Steel and ABS
- Weight Rack & Cradle: Powder Coated Steel
BACKSPIN SPORTS PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
At Backspin Sports we work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have retail locations
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie: eBay, Overstock, etc...)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.